Waste Water & Drainage
We install and maintain several types of drainage and wastewater systems, both for domestic and commercial applications. As well as conventional drains and guttering, we specialise in Klargester BioDisc, septic tank and natural reed bed filtration systems. These are suitable for residential and business developments and have been very successfully implemented in caravan and holiday parks.
Contact us for further details on:
- Reed bed sewage treatment
- Natural filtration processes
- Septic tank installation and maintenance
- High performance Sewage treatment Waste water & Drainage
Klargester waste water and sewage systems
Unless your site assessment can totally justify the use of a septic tank, planning authorities are likely to require the use of a packaged waste water treatment plant.
Sewage treatment plants take the basic science of Septic Tanks but are able to accelerate the natural treatment processes to produce higher quality effluent standards in order to meet strict Consent to Discharge standards.
Klargester have been designing, manufacturing and refining the technology of treatment plants for over 30 years. Their range is designed for a wide range of applications, from a single domestic house to housing developments and then on to cater for all sizes of business and leisure facilities.
“No mains drainage? Put in a Klargester !”
- No nauseous smells or pollution to offend neighbours
- Actively treats sewage before safely discharging it
- Removes all solids and pollutants
- Prevents pollution by treating within the system
- Complies with environmental regulations
- Improves resale value of your property